Wednesday, September 12, 2012


While I  gather everything for the next post,  I would like to do a quick hotel review. 

I decided to stay in the same hotel that I stayed in the last time I was in Delhi: Hotel Good Palace. I usually prefer to be right in the center of the city, but in Delhi, I have always stayed in Karol Bagh and it has become a bit of a home base for me.

Karol Bagh is three stops away on the metro from Rajiv Chowk/ Connaught Place (The Etoile of Delhi). In other words, it is eight minutes away from the hustle and bustle, and the hotel is, at most, a five minute walk to the metro.

Hotel Good Palace is comfortable and clean. It has AC, Wifi, hot water and breakfast is included. Delhi can be expensive but if you book through Agoda.com, the price may drop as much as 60%! The staff is also very friendly and helpful. And, as Karol Bagh is known for shopping, there are always people out and about so I felt quite safe walking around at night.






Fancy checking it out for yourself?

Hotel Good Palace
15A/63 W.E.A. Ajmal Khan Road
(Kitty-corner from Roopak Spice Shop)
Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005
Tel: 41450931

And, you may even have a litter of puppies around the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment